DuPont Anti-Counterfeit Solutions includes the cloud computing DuPont™ Traceology™ product tracking system, which allows brand owners and other large multi-national organizations the ability to track and trace their products globally through the value chain. This electronic technology, incorporated into our anti-counterfeit technology, helps to illuminate your supply chain by capturing product movement data throughout your chain. This system incorporates manufacturing, product, and multi-level distribution data to ensure a safe and secure supply chain with unit level track and trace capabilities.
The DuPont™ Traceology™ product tracking system manages hundreds of millions of records annually for our customers across an array of industries.
This technology has three key capabilities:
Product e-Pedigree Capability
Parent-Child Data Architecture
- Static & variable product information capture
- e-Pedigree traceability
- Customizable data input & capture
Multi-Level Distribution Tracking
- Unit level tracking within multiple levels or layers of packaging
- Linked asset history to identify unit-level product movement
- Efficient integration capability with existing distribution processes
- Enhanced tracking technology to protect against unauthorized sales channels (parallel market or diversion)
- Tracking data integrity maintained through unpack and repack process within distribution chain
Additional Capabilities Marketing Campaigns
DuPont™ Izon® Holographic Security
- DuPont™ Traceology™ product tracking system provides backbone for marketing & loyalty programs.
- The world class security of DuPont™ Izon® hologram labels provide an unmatched supply chain security solution for global brand owners and government organizations.