High performance, more sustainable ingredients in repellent and soil-release finishes.
Textile manufacturers today want fabrics that breathe, repel soil and liquids, and easily release stains. But they also demand that the chemistry protecting these fabrics be environmentally sustainable. Now there’s DuPont™ Capstone® repellents and stain releases — sustainable, high-performance fluorochemical fabric finishes, based on short-chain chemistry, that offer industry-leading performance.
Benefits of Capstone® repellents and stain releases include:
- Superior oil and water repellency with high durability
- Outstanding soil- and stain-release performance
- Finishes that help avoid fabric stains, save time, dry quicker,
and save energy
- Preserves the quality, hand and appearance of textiles
- Minimal environmental footprint without compromising performance
Capstone® repellent and stain releases are the key ingredients in fabric finishes sold under the trade name Oleophobol® CP by Huntsman Textile Effects — visit the Huntsman website for more information, or contact Huntsman.