To create shareholder and societal value while reducing the environmental footprint along the value chains in which we operate.
To be the world’s most dynamic science company, creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere.
* DuPont defines “footprint” as all injuries, illnesses, incidents, waste, emissions, use of water and depletable forms of raw materials and energy.
The core values of DuPont are the cornerstone of who we are and what we stand for. They are:
- Safety and health - We adhere to the highest standards to ensure the safety and health of our employees, our customers, and the people of the communities in which we operate.
- Environmental stewardship - We protect the environment and strengthen our businesses by making environmental issues an integral part of all business activities. We continuously strive to align our actions with public expectations.
- Highest ethical behavior - We conduct our business affairs to the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all applicable laws. We work diligently to be a respected corporate citizen worldwide.
- Respect for people - We foster an environment in which every employee is treated with respect and dignity, and is recognized for his or her contributions to our business.