Get Ready To Unlock The Miracles of Science
DuPont is a global company of people who make a difference in everyday life. For talented and creative people like you, future career paths can be rich and varied. DuPont offers you endless possibilities to use all of your professional and interpersonal skills to help us create the future together...
Founded in 1802, DuPont operates in more than 70 countries with over 60,000 employees. As one of the 100 most admired company by Fortune magazine, DuPont offers you endless possibilities to use all of your professional and interpersonal skills to help us create the future together...
Singapore is the Asia-Pacific regional headquarters for DuPont Titanium Technologies, Pioneer, Crop Protection Products, Safety Resource businesses.
In Singapore, DuPont owns and employs close to 100 people on-site to manufacture Zytel® nylon resins on Jurong Island, most versatile of plastics - used to make reliable, high-performance and cost-effective components and systems that touch everyone's life.
In addition, DuPont recently opened a new manufacturing facility in Tuas, producing its high growth DuPont™ Vespel® parts and shapes, meeting needs of automotive, aerospace, semiconductor manufacturing and diverse other industries for exceptional performance. To meet growing customer needs and expanding customer base, current staff strength of 30 is expected to grow to more than 75 by 2010.
People, Our Greatest Resource
Recognizing that our people are our greatest resource, DuPont has earned international recognition for a series of race and gender awareness programs, for our pioneering work/life programs, and for our management of an ethnically and geographically diverse workforce.
DuPont Singapore has been awarded with various recognitions for excellent work-life strategies and safety practices, namely;
- “Gold” Singapore HEALTH award for the 8th consecutive year in 2006
- Work-Life Excellence Award for the 4th time in 2006
- DuPont won in all 6 categories in Singapore Chemical Industry Council’s (SCIC) Responsible Care Awards in 2007
Respect for People
We have developed the following tenets for a respectful workplace, creating the best possible working environment for our employees:
- Treat others with dignity and respect
- Be accountable for your own personal behavior
- Tolerate no incidents of discrimination or harassment
- Seek win-win solutions to work-life issues
- Respect local culture, customs, and values while, at the same time, do not compromise the respectful treatment of others
- Be responsible for personal growth and for helping others to grow