DuPont™ Windows, Doors & Siding Sealant made with Kevlar®
DuPont™ Windows, Doors & Siding Sealant made with DuPont™ Kevlar® is an acrylic urethane sealant that covers virtually all of your exterior caulking projects. With the unique attributes of DuPont™ Kevlar®, DuPont™ Windows, Doors & Siding Sealant also provides exceptional strength, durability and flexibility.
DuPont™ Windows, Doors & Siding Sealant made with Kevlar® can help eliminate air infiltration into a home when used around doors and windows. The Department of Energy – ENERGY STAR® Home Sealing guidelines and the NAHB Green Home Building Guidelines recommend the use of caulk to increase the energy efficiency of a home.
DuPont™ Windows, Doors, & Siding Sealant comes in both a convenient squeeze tube and cartridge, which requires a caulk gun for application. For exterior caulk, choose the name that has brought you quality products for more than 200 years – DuPont.
• Provides outstanding strength and longevity
• Water tight seal
• Mold and mildew resistant, once cured
• Excellent adhesion
• Clean up with soap and water
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
Available colors and packaging:
• 10.1 oz cartridges available in Clear, White, Gray, Brown and Tan
• 5.5 oz squeeze tube available in White
• ASTM C-920, Type OP, Grade NS, Class 12.5: Fed Spec TTS-00230C,
Type S, Class B: ASTM C- 834, Type OP, Grade -18˚C, White
• ASTM C-920, Grade NS, Class 25: Fed Spec TTS-00230C,
Type S, Class A: ASTM C-834, Type C, Grade -18˚C, Clear
Effective in a variety of interior or exterior applications:
• Windows and doors
• Crown molding
• EIFS (synthetic stucco)
Excellent adhesion to most substrates:
• Ceramic Tile
Get the answers to all of your caulking installation questions.