A high-performance, O-ring safe chain lubricant, DuPont™ Teflon® Chain-Saver Lubricant utilizes a patented formulation, so it resists dirt or will not fling off the chain. It can help chains and sprockets last up to five times longer.
- Goes on wet. Sets up to a clean, dry wax film which will resist dirt and grime
- Will not absorb abrasive contaminants including paper dust, mill powders, lint and grass
- Patented self-cleaning technology sheds contaminants to minimize or prevent abrasive wear
- Helps chains work better and last longer
- Formulated for chains and cables used in high contamination or wet environments
- Safe on sealed chains using O-rings, Z-rings, etc. comprised of Buna-N or nitrile rubbers
- Highly resistant to water wash-off and won’t fling off
- Water repelling which helps protect against rust and corrosion
- Formulated with Teflon® fluoropolymer to ensure excellent resistance against water and chemical contaminants
- Organic, non-staining molybdenum enhances boundary lubrication and delivers extreme pressure performance
- Ensures smoother, more efficient operation and longer chain life
- NSF H-2 Listed
- Can withstand temperatures up to 300◦F (149◦C)
- Motorcycle, ATV and go-kart chains (O-ring safe)
- All bicycle chains – mountain, road, BMX, recumbent, etc.
- Garage door chains, springs, rollers and tracks
- Industrial roller and drive chains, forklifts, conveyors, stackers, forestry/logging chains, paper corrugator stacker and floor conveyor chains
- NSF H-2 Listed
Can withstand temperatures up to 300°F (149°C).
MSDS: XXXXX (Dry-Film Formulation)
14 OZ 4 OZ
1.5 LB / 1 QT 11 OZ
6 LB / 1 GAL 30 LB / 5 GAL