DuPont Controlled Environments garments are comfortable, durable, and are available in several different fabrics for various cleanroom and controlled environment applications.
DuPont Controlled Environments garments are available from following fabrics:
- Tyvek® IsoClean® - DuPont™ Tyvek® delivers the ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process, Tyvek® provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash.
- Suprel™ LS - DuPont™ Suprel™ LS offers an alternative balance of comfort and barrier protection combined with a softer feel and increased breathability. Suprel™ LS features a patented bi-component fabric based on DuPont Advanced Composite Technology.
- ProClean® - DuPont™ ProClean® offers improved non-hazardous light liquid splash protection. ProClean is made from a micro porous composite fabric.
- Tyvek® Micro-Clean® 2-1-2 - DuPont™ Tyvek® Micro-Clean® 2-1-2 delivers the particle barrier, durability and comfort of Tyvek® with a unique blue color. Proprietary blue polymeric resin coating is applied to Tyvek® fabric.
- DuPont™ General Environment - DuPont™ General Environment is made from a polypropylene SMS fabric that offers non-hazardous dry particle protection for applications where durability is less critical.
DuPont Controlled Environments are available with the following sole materials:
- SureStep™ and Dura-Trac™ - DuPont™ SureStep™ and DuPont™ Dura-Trac™ shoe and boot covers offer exceptional skid resistance. SureStep™ and Dura-Trac™ are made from spun bonded polypropylene with polyethylene coating.
- Gripper™ Soles – DuPont™ Gripper™ soles feature a highly engineered PVC material that help resist slipping on slick surfaces. Available on coverall, Gripper™ soles are reinforced with a coarsely textured interior to stay put on the inside as well as the outside.
Not sure which fabric will meet your need?
Click here for the Apparel Selector Guide
Shoe & Boot Fabrics