Insecticide for vegetables, potatoes, fruit trees, grapes, field crops and cotton.
Suspension concentrate (SC) containing 200 g/l of chlorantraniliprole.
The good reasons to choose Coragen®:
- Coragen® is the superior choice to protect top fruits, grapes and potatoes against a broad range of chewing insects. Foliar application delivers high efficacy and long lasting protection.
- Due to its unique, innovative mode of action, Coragen® is equally effective against resistant pest populations.
- Coragen® shows an excellent environmental profile. Compared to other commercial standards, it provides higher biological activity against target pests; it demonstrates very low toxicity to mammals and low impact on birds, fish and beneficial insects.
- This favorable toxicological profile allows the establishment of short Re-Entry and Pre-Harvest-Intervals.
- The formulation offers an excellent crop safety under different environmental conditions.
- Coragen® shows excellent mixing and handling characteristics as well as compatibility with all insecticides and fungicides tested to date.
Coragen® 20 SC
Algeria, Cameroon, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia
*This product may not be registered in your country. Please check the registration status in the "COUNTRY" menu on the left or by clicking on the country name above.