DuPont Teijin Films offers an extensive portfolio of engineered PET films with a full range of shrinkages for predictable dimensional changes and flatness. Melinex®, Mylar® and Teijin® Tetoron® brands are the substrates of choice for precise registration and dimensional control. The Melinex® ST™ range of films includes high clarity and smooth grades for growing applications like displays, touch screens, ITO sputtering, and high resolution printed electronics. Commercially available planarized PET film from DuPont Teijin Films has a smooth, clean surface that is ideal for sputtering or forming electronic circuits. Newly introduced adhesive coated films have a reversible adhesive to allow mounting and dismounting of the films to carrier substrate for use in conventional process tools.
Melinex® Features & Benefits:
- Unmatched consistency in dimensional stability
- Super clear, hazy and white options
- Pretreated grades for adhesion to other materials
- Superior sheet flatness for better web handling
- Thickness range 50 - 350 μm
50 um Melinex® ST™ Thin stabilized Films
- Reduce device thickness
- Improve economic and productivity
- Super clear to enhance optics
For more information on DuPont Teijin Films PET films, contact your regional representative.