DuPont™ Fodel® photoimageable thick-film paste is well established as a leading technology for the metallization of plasma display panel (PDP) front bus electrodes to provide high resolution and improved image quality for large format, full high definition televisions. The newest paste technology, Fodel® eighth generation (8G) system, provides improved printability and wider process latitude. The ruthenium pyrochlore-based black pigments have been replaced with a novel and proprietary black pigment system based entirely on lower cost metals, so that PDP manufacturers can compete more cost effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Improved overall system performance – better resistivity, blackness, processing margin, latitude and cycle time
- Lower material costs to allow PDP manufacturers to compete more effectively with LCD technology
- Easy to use
- Wider processing latitude (better printability)
- Made without lead or ruthenium metals
- Reduced thickness
- Excellent picture quality, enabling full HD resolution
Easy-to-Use Fodel® Process Enables Full HD Resolution
For additional information on DuPont™ Fodel® 8G thick-film paste, contact your regional representative.