DuPont is part of the Dutch society. Many employees live in the neighbourhood of DuPont. Sustainability is one of the key values of the company. That is why the company takes the impact of its activities for the environment into account.
DuPont supports many organisations all over the world through sponsoring, donations and through the support of employees for project enhancing sustainability in society. Some projects can provide social opportunities to people; others can provide economic independency for people or protect the natural environment. In 2006 DuPont the Netherlands supported the Albert Schweitzer hospital in Dordrecht, the Weizigt Nature and Environmental Centre (also located in Dordrecht) and a renovation project of the city of Dordrecht.
Projects which are excluded from support:
• projects of organisations that aim at specific illnesses
• subsidies or donations
• brotherhoods and veteran groups
• political organisations and their campaigns
• religious groups which restrict there selves to each other
• organisations that discriminate principles such as age, race, religion, complexion, gender, handicap, ethnicity, origin, civil status, sexual nature or military veteran statuses.
Want to know more about the opportunities of the DuPont Community Fund? Please send us an