For blow-form-fill-seal respiratory vials in unit dose medical packaging, rely on DuPont™ 20 Series low density polyethylene (LDPE) resins
DuPont™ 20 Series LDPE resins are proven products for use in Blow Form Fill Seal medical packaging of respiratory drugs. These drugs are typically packaged in unit dose vials for the treatment of asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Several companies use DuPont™ 20 Series low density polyethylene resins for packaging their brand of respiratory drugs to treat asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
· Listed in FDA Drug Master File 1528 · Compliant to industry standards and global regulations
· Extremely low volatiles and extractables
· Superior resistance to environmental stress cracking
· Reliable supply to medical packaging industry for over 30 years
· Excellent analytical and technical support to meet stringent industry requirements
Because DuPont cannot anticipate or control the many different conditions under which this information and/or product may be used, it does not guarantee the applicability or the accuracy of this information or the suitability of its products in any given situation. Users of DuPont products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each such product for their particular purposes. The data listed herein falls within the normal range of product properties but they should not be used to establish specification limits or used alone as the basis of design.
Disclosure of this information is not a license to operate or a recommendation to infringe a patent of DuPont or others.