Research Triangle Park, NC, February 25, 2008
DuPont to Showcase Semiconductor Materials at Semicon China 2008
DuPont will feature its portfolio of innovative materials and process expertise for the semiconductor industry at Semicon China 2008. This year’s show will be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on March 18-20, 2008.
Please stop by DuPont Booth 4123, Hall W4 to learn about semiconductor product technology from several Dupont businesses, including :
- DuPont EKC Technology post-etch residue removers are designed to be used in aluminum and copper processes in both single wafer and batch tools.. The EKC product line also offers post CMP cleaners for copper and tungsten, while providing enabling chemistries in the removal of resist films for bumping processes.
- DuPont Advanced Packaging Lithography offers Microlithographic Polymer Films (MPF) and dry film photoresists designed for advanced semiconductor packaging, wafer level packaging and MEMS applications.
- DuPont Zyron® Electronic Gases supply high purity dry etchant gases and CVD chamber cleaning gases to meet the evolving needs of the semiconductor processing industry.
- DuPont™ Kalrez® Perfluoroelastomer Parts offer performance that surpasses industry maintenance standards for greater equipment uptime in deposition, etching and select ashing processes.
- HD MicroSystems™ offers polyimide coatings used as stress buffer, passivation, bumping layer, C-4, interlayer dielectric, bond pad redistribution, LCD alignment, and OLED insulation layer. applications.
- DuPont™ Vespel® Parts and Shapes offer reliability and durability in wafer handling, wafer processing, IC handling and testing and other semiconductor manufacturing operations.
2008 marks the 20th anniversary of SEMICON China and 20 years of tremendous growth for China's semiconductor industry. For more information, please visit http://semiconchina.semi.org/index.htm