Research Triangle Park, NC, May 2, 2008
DuPont to Feature Wafer Level Packaging Offerings at ECTC 2008
DuPont Electronic Technologies will display its expanding portfolio of laminates, thick films, photoresists and removers for semiconductor packaging at the Electronic Components and Technology Conference on May 28-29, 2008. The conference this year will be held at the Walt Disney World Contemporary Hotel in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The DuPont booths will feature products from 5 DuPont strategic business units:
- DuPont Wafer Level Packaging products (Booth 520) will highlight integrated co-designed products and solutions for both current and emerging wafer level packaging requirements:
- DuPont Advanced Packaging Lithography offers Microlithographic Polymer Films (MPF) and dry film photoresists designed for advanced semiconductor packaging, wafer level packaging and MEMS applications.
- DuPont EKC Technology offers photoresist removers for WLP bumping applications and post-etch residue removers for TSV applications. These products offer a wide process window and are designed to remover resist and post-etch residue faster and at lower temperatures than the competition
- HD MicroSystems offers polyimide coatings used as stress buffer, passivation, bumping layer, C-4, interlayer dielectric, bond pad redistribution, LCD alignment, and OLED insulation layer applications.
- DuPont™ Interra™ Embedded Passive Materials (Booth 518) offer planar capacitor laminates and thick film capacitors and resistors for increased performance in small electronic components.
- DuPont™ Microcircuit Materials (Booth 516) will feature LTCC GreenTape™ material systems that combines the benefits of high temperature co-fired ceramic (HTCC) and thick film technologies to deliver high density, high reliability, excellent performance, and low cost interconnect packages and substrates.
For more information on ECTC 2008, please visit www.ectc.net