All the properties you expect from a perfluoroplastic ... with a potential operating rate of up to 300°C*.
ECCtreme® ECA perfluoroplastic marks the begining of a new class of high temperature resin that can be used in ultra-harsh environments, maintaining its properties under high temperatures, pressures and exposure to corrosive chemicals.
ECCtreme® ECA fluoroplastic offers these inherent characteristics:
• Outstanding electrical insulating properties at high
• Potential for 300°C* rating
• Improves with high temperature use
• Increased stress crack resistance
• Longer life at higher temperature than competing
• Outstanding chemical resistance properties
• Improved permeation resistance to CH4, O2, CO2 and
• Melt-processible, wide operating window
• Low flammability
ECCtreme® ECA 3000 addresses the demand for high temperature tolerance, and holds the promise for enhancing technologies that are used to produce both traditional and alternative forms of energy, such as oil and gas and geothermal energy, as well as in the signal and wire cabling markets.
* This is not a guarantee of performance, as long-term thermal index testing according to ISO/IEC 60216 (Part 6) is in progress.