DuPont™ Tyvek® in Agricultural Packaging
DuPont™ Tyvek® Seed Bag:
DuPont™ Tyvek® is a new age, innovative and revolutionary material for high value seed packaging which allows the seed to breathe to make it healthier. It also controls the sudden temperature fluctuations to keep inside material cool, apart from giving all barrier properties required for seed packaging.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Mulching:
DuPont™ Tyvek® can be used for fruits like strawberry, orange, apple, grapes, peach, etc to get sweeter fruits with early maturity. Also it can be used repetitively for many years with same product quality.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Bunch Cover:
Various fruits like dates, grapes etc. need bunch cover to avoid damage by sun burnings & scorching etc. Also Tyvek® as bunch cover controls damage due to excessive rains. Moreover, DuPont™ Tyvek® bunch cover allows to produce exportable quality by adding uniformity in color.
Our range includes agricultural packaging products, agricultural packaging material and agricultural packaging.
Features of DuPont™ Tyvek® Agriculture Products:
• Excellent UV reflection - Tyvek(r) reflects upto 98% of UV Radiant heat.
• Moisture resistant – Acts as a barrier and not allows excessive water to pass.
• Breathable – Allows air and gas released by roots to pass, making plants healthy.
• Light weight – very easy to handle.
• Rot and Mildew Resistant
• Resistant to Water, Chemicals and Solvents.
• High tear resistance – which gives durability in open environment conditions.
• No Chemical binders or adhesives used in the manufacturing process.
• Helps in Water Conservation
• Conversion friendly: Tyvek(r) fabric can be stitched or glued, thus easy to convert.
• Excellent Printing: Tyvek(r) printing supported by almost all printing methods.
• Environment Friendly: 100% Recyclable