Optimize FFKM selection with the Kalrez® Application Guide (KAG).
Register below to request a downloadable file (18.7MB) using a Windows 95 (or later) operating platform. Every attempt will be made to respond to you within 24 hours with availability of the file. Please check this site for the latest updates.
Upgraded and Improved Version 17.0 Now Available! Expires November 15, 2014.
Register here for the KAG or log in if you are a previously registered user.
Enjoy the following Kalrez® Application Guide 17.0 updates:
- As always, the Kalrez® Application Guide installation interface will assure that all data stored in the previous version of the Application Guide will be transferred to the new program.
- Under the Utilities menu, a new section has been added for racetrack grooves. This section allows for easy conversion of a racetrack groove to an equivalent circular groove. The grooves can have straight side walls or be a dovetail type groove. The equivalent circular groove information can then be automatically loaded into the Seal Design section of the program.
- The Semicon Industry part of the Product Selection section has been reformatted. The user is now asked for the application process type in order to enhance the product selection process.
- Kalrez® products 9500 and 9300 have been added to the Product Selection section for semicon plasma/gas processes.
- Under the Utilities Menu, a literature piece is now available for more detailed information on dovetail groove design.
- A Reverse Dovetail Groove has been added to the Seal Design section.