DuPont™ GroundGrid® Ground Stabilization System
DuPont™ GroundGrid® ground stabilization system is a geotextile grid used for ground stabilization in landscape and construction projects. Simply expand the three-dimensional honeycomb structure, place it on your project surface and fill with gravel, soil, sand or other mineral infill to create a strong and stable surface.
• Lawn areas
• Parking lots
• Golf course paths
• Sporting fields
• Ground stabilization — prevents infill from spreading under load
• Helps resist ground rutting
• Allows water penetration, both vertically and horizontally
• Durable, yet flexible, material conforms to any terrain
• Lightweight and compact for easy storage and transport
• 3-D, honeycomb pattern structure made from spunbond polypropylene fabric
• Expands to cover 4' x 25' (108 sq. ft.)
• Cell dimensions: 55 mm x 50 mm or 110 mm x 50 mm
Check out the latest press release for DuPont™ GroundGrid® Stabilization Grid.
installation instructions for
DuPont™ GroundGrid® to
create a strong, stable surface.
Download detailed product information for DuPont™ GroundGrid®