DuPont™ Krytox® Performance Lubricants for the Corrugating Industry.
In today’s world of tight margins and intense competition, corrugating operators work hard to squeeze every bit of performance from their machines. That means you need machinery to last longer, require less maintenance and produce quality end products. It means you need DuPont™ Krytox® Performance Lubricants formulated specifically for the needs of the corrugating industry. Krytox® lubricants are the industry standard for machine lubrication — especially for the bearings on heated rolls in single facers that must maintain their lubrication, even in extreme temperatures.
Krytox® synthetic lubricants are based on patented fluoropolymer technology. High-quality perfluoropolyether (PFPE) oil is thickened into grease using polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) to create a superior lubricant that provides a highly effective and uniform film-to-bearing surface — for less wear, longer use-life and fewer bearing failures.
Krytox® lubricants help protect your machinery investment with performance benefits that include:
- Less downtime / more productivity — when compared to traditional lubricants, Krytox® can eliminate breakdowns related to bearings and high costs to repair or replace damaged bearings, corrugator rolls, journals or flutes
- Lubricants that are NSF H1-certified, food-grade approved
- Reduced maintenance and cleanup — bearings remain effectively lubricated from one roll change to the next, no matter how long the interval
- Will not carbonize on roll bearings, housings or machinery — for shorter disassembly and cleanup times
- Extended re-lubrication intervals — every 2 to 3 months versus every week
- Reduced safety hazards−Krytox® helps reduce slipping hazards and spillage
- Minimal impact on the environment — reduces solid waste and wastewater contamination*
- Superior bearing protection — effective high-temperature lubrication up to 343 °C (650 °F)
DuPont™ Krytox® Performance Lubricants offer optimum value:
- Worldwide availability
- Chemically inert
- ISO-9002 certified
- Long-term lubrication and wear resistance
- Protection from rust and high-temperature corrosion
- No carbonization
- Superior lubricity
- Compatible with most metals, elastomers and plastics
- Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures
- Water, steam and chemical resistance in severe environments
- World-class technical service
* Krytox® oils can be renewed, thanks to the DuPont Regeneration Program. You’ll save money and help protect the environment by having your oil returned for regeneration and shipped back to you — meeting all new product specifications.
Request a DuPont™ Krytox® Lubricant Sample
Contact us for help finding the optimum lubricant for your corrugating application