DuPont Microcircuit Materials (MCM) is a leading supplier of materials for advanced displays.
DuPont MCM Display Materials include:
DuPont™ Fodel® photoimageable thick film pastes
DuPont MCM is a leading material and technology innovator for the flat panel display industry, offering a broad and growing portfolio of Fodel® thick-film pastes and patterning technologies used to make ultra-thin flat panel displays with superior brightness, and resolution with longer life capabilities.
- Plasma Display Panels (PDPs)
- Low cost in use - high electric conductivity, high yield and cycle time
- Blackness - excellent picture quality, enabling full HD resolution
- Wide processing latitude at print, exposure, development, firing process
- Lead free*
DuPont™ LuxPrint® electroluminescent materials
DuPont™ LuxPrint® is the premier materials system for manufacturing electroluminescent lamps, and includes silver conductors, dielectrics, phosphors, carbon conductors, translucent conductors, and electroluminescent medium.
- Portable electronics and backlights
- Cell phone and pager displays, watches, toys and games, Calculators, Palm computers, Remote controls, Other consumer electronics, Nightlights, Safety clothing
- Lighting for automotive and aircraft controls
- Animated signs for point of purchase displays
- Safety signs
- Architectural and interior and exterior decorative accent lighting
- Strip lighting for interior and exterior stairs and pathways
LuxPrint® Key Features:
- Low power consumption, high energy efficiency
- Uniform surface illumination of complex shapes
- Thin flexible and light weight
- Very low heat generation
- Vibration and impact resistance
- No catastrophic failure, no filament to burnout
- Cost effective screen print process on wide stock
DuPont™ Flexible Display Materials
DuPont Microcircuit Materials (MCM) provides a wide range of printable electrode and dielectric materials for Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) coated, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN), and other flexible substrates.
- Credit Card displays
- Shelf Labels
- E-books, and more
- Low resistivity/high conductivity
- Roll to roll processible
- Fast curing
|Please note: Not all products are available in all regions. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
* Lead is not an intentionally added ingredient. We do not test for trace amounts of lead in the finished product or finished product components.