Global recruitment FAQs
global recruitment FAQs
1) How can I learn about open positions at DuPont?
All open positions are posted on the DuPont.com website. You can search open positions by location, functional area or experience level. To learn more about current job openings please visit careers.DuPont.com.
2) How do I apply for a position at DuPont?
Apply to DuPont via our online application process by clicking careers.DuPont.com.
3) Can I send my resume via fax or mail?
The most effective way for you to be considered for opportunities at DuPont globally is to submit your resume online at careers.DuPont.com.
4) What if I don't find the right opportunity immediately?
If you do not see your ideal next opportunity, simply submit your candidate profile. The candidate profile provides us with a summary of your skills and experiences and enters you into our applicant database. When a position becomes available that matches your criteria, you will receive an e-mail notification. Please visit careers.DuPont.com to submit your candidate profile.
5) What happens after I submit my resume online?
Once you apply to a position, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming receipt of your application and resume.
6) How will I know if I am selected to participate in the interview process?
If your qualifications and experience level are most aligned with the requirements of the position, your resume and application will be reviewed and considered. If you are selected to proceed in the process, you will be contacted directly by a DuPont Recruiter.
7) What if I am interested in multiple positions? Can I apply more to more than one position?
Yes. Please apply to each position of interest that matches your experience and the requirements as specified by the position. Your application will be considered against each job for which you apply.
8) How do I learn more about DuPont geographic regions and locations?
DuPont has more than 60,000 employees in over 70 countries. For more information on a particular region, please visit DuPont Overview. For jobs outside the US, please visit Jobs by Region.
9) How can I learn more about the Recruitment process for experienced professionals?
Please visit Recruitment Process for further information.