High-Performance DuPont OLED Materials
DuPont offers a suite of innovative, high-performance, solution-based materials that can be printed and coated at high speeds. All the materials are designed to work together to provide excellent device performance, quality, efficiency and lifetime.
DuPont OLED materials include:
- Hole Injection Layer (HIL)
- Hole Transport Layer (HTL)
- Emissive Layer (EML)
- and an Electron Transport Layer (ETL)
Structure of Solution Process OLEDs
DuPont Hole Injection Layer (HIL)
DuPont HIL materials have been shown to outperform other HILs in OLEDs and other types of organic electronics, including lighting and photovoltaics.
Key Attributes of DuPont HIL:
- High work function
- Water-based formulation
- Forms high-quality, transparent films
- Formulated for slot die coating, spin-coating or other printing and coating processes
- After processing DuPont HIL, other layers can be vapor deposited or solution processed
Realize the Benefits of DuPont OLED Technology
Manufacturing costs should no longer be a barrier to the adoption of OLED technology for large-format TVs.