As an enlightened corporate citizen, DuPont has supported worthwhile causes in Indonesia. These include donation of a van to Yayasan Kesejahteraan Anak Indonesia (YKAI) for use as a mobile library, provision of educational scholarships to university students, donation of uniforms to 28 elementary schools in Kejajar Village in Central Java.
DuPont also helps the office of Minister of Research and Technology in promoting science to the youth in Indonesia.
- Renovation of schools, the facilities ie library, classrooms, furniture, toilets
- Mobile library donation to children in surrounding areas in Jakarta.
- To give scholarship to university students of state owned universities in Indonesia.
In Cooperation with Government Bodies and Other Agencies
- Science competition
- Science camp
- Book and school uniforms donation
- Science Fair
In implementing these programs, we are in cooperation with government bodies and agencies that have the same objective as DuPont. Some agencies we work with,
- UNESCO, producing and giving out schoolbooks to unprivileged students.
- The Ministry of Research and Technology
- The Department of Education
- Science Center Indonesia
- Indonesian Children Welfare Foundation (Yayasan Kesejahteraan Anak Indonesia)
- Local government officials in big cities ie Governor of North Sumatra, Head Regents, Head villages, etc.