The Cyrel® solvent round system delivers highly precise registration, eye-catching print quality. Using an easy five-step process, the Cyrel® sleeve mask is ablated by the Cyrel® Digital Imager (CDI) Cantilever laser, exposed and developed in the solvent based Cyrel® solvent round equipment.
The EskoArtwork - Cyrel® Digital Imager Cantilever with Sleeve Option (mandrel exchange or cantilever) is a productive solution for all sleeve formats, including Cyrel® solvent round and Cyrel® FAST round. This offers highest productivity thanks to seamless sleeve imaging and the Seamless Screens solutions offered by the EskoArtwork FlexRip.
The exchangeable cantilever arm and an automated tailstock is a system that allows one operator to easily change a sleeve without additional tools. The new cantilever sleeve system of the Cyrel® Digital Imager Compact allows fastest and smoothest sleeve handling to maximize productivity.
Cyrel® solvent round Exposure Unit
- The main exposure unit is a separate stand alone unit. This allows a optimized workflow in case plate for plate-on-sleeve are processed
- The unit detects the sleeve dimensions automatically and adjusts itself to the different sleeve diameters. This guaranties stable exposure conditions and repeatable high quality results
Cyrel® solvent round In line Processor, Drying, Light Finisher
- The Cyrel® solvent round Inliner is by far the most successful solvent processor worldwide for polymer sleeves. It can be used to process Cyrel® solvent round sleeves and Cyrel® plates.
- The In-line process requires minimum operator intervention.
- After the UV exposure in the separate exposure unit, processing, drying, post exposure and finishing are done fully automated.
- The unit has a user friendly, easy to understand operator interface
- The touch panel is simple and allows full process control