DuPont Packaging Awards
2012 - 24th DuPont Packaging Awards
View these videos from industry experts as they talk about:
2011 - 23rd DuPont Packaging Awards
- Winners of the 23rd DuPont Packaging Exchange talk about their award winning packages and how they overcame challenges to bring these innovations to market.
- Jurors and leading industry experts offer views on sustainability, top drivers for packaging innovation and design, greatest packaging industry challenges and rising trends/important packaging needs in regional markets.
- Hear from Paul Gilding, independent writer, advisor and advocate for action on climate change and sustainability. An activist and social entrepreneur for 35 years, his personal mission and purpose is to lead, inspire and motivate a global audience.
2010 - 22nd DuPont Packaging Awards
Watch Videos - 22nd DuPont Packaging Awards Winners
Winners of the 22nd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation share their objectives and how they overcame challenges in bringing their breakthrough innovations to market. Winners were asked the following:
- What was your company trying to achieve with this development?
- Describe the collaboration with your partners and what it contributed and how it was accomplished.
- What was the biggest challenge you had to overcome in developing this new product?