DuPont Packaging Adhesive
Tying it All Together
When dissimilar materials are being used to create multi-layer films, bottles, tubes and other packaging structures, a packaging adhesive resin is needed to form a strong, interlayer bond between the materials. Often called tie layers, adhesive resins help packaging manufacturers optimize barrier and reduce leaking packages or delamination.
Find out how our materials can help you Tie it All Together.
Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resins
- Offers optimized barrier, heat seal and other functions in multi-layer structures--films, bottles, tubes and thermoformable sheet
- Lower seal initiation temperature and higher hot tack than PE
- Light weight and durable in aggressive chemical environments, resulting in longer shelf life
- Bonds directly to aluminum foil, nylon, paper and other substrates.
- Soft, flexible resin with excellent stability during processing
- Low sealing temperature and good ink adhesion
- Softer and clearer than polyethylene
- Greater adhesion, improved puncture resistance and excellent flex crack resistance than LDPE and LLDPE
- Low seal initiation temperature for fast packaging speeds