Resins for Molded Packaging:
Mold Your Products Into Shape
Solutions from DuPont Packaging include resins for molded packaging in the health care, cosmetic, and food packaging applications.
Benefits include outstanding purity, durability, decorating flexibility, aesthetics, impact toughness, light weight and reduction in environmental impact.
Learn how our material can help Mold Your Products Into Shape.
Surlyn® PC Resins
- Offer crystal clarity, colorability, and fine-art shapes and textures
- Inherently transparent when molded into shapes
- Deliver impact toughness and abrasion resistance
- Are chemically resistant to oils and other fragrance ingredients
- Offer design freedom and light weight to parts for molded packaging
- Resemble low-density polyethylene (LDPE) or ethylene copolymer in processing characteristics when injection molded
- Readily processible in conventional molding equipment
- Offers outstanding purity, consistency and environmental stress crack resistance
- Provides design and decorating flexibility