Webinar: Advancements in Easy-Open Packaging
Recording: Advancements in Easy-Open Packaging by Terry Kendig, Senior Technical Consultant - DuPont Packaging - April 16, 2014: This is the second in a series of webinars for Rethinking and Reinventing Packaging Through Collaboration.
Questions Addressed During the Webinar and that You Will Hear in the Recording:
- How do you see the growth in retort packaging, and does DuPont have materials that can participate?
- Which Appeel® grades have cohesive or interfacial peel failure?
- What is the regional breakdown for Appeel® production? Are the majority of these resins produced in the US, Canada, AP?
- What kind of seal strength force is considered as easy opening while still safely closing the cup?
- Is Appeel® involved in the coffee K-Cup market? I know we make some resins for the actual cup but wasn't sure about the cup seal.
- Is drying needed for Appeel? What is the recommended moisture level?
- Are Appeel® grades identified by whether they can be used for blown film extrusions versus cast coating/extrusion?
If you have additional questions, contact Terry Kendig at Phone: 302-999-4327; Mobile: 302-668-8067; Email: Terrance.D.Kendig@dupont.com.