DuPont Packaging Announces Call for Entries for 22nd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
DuPont Packaging announced today the call for entries in the 22nd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, the industry’s longest running, independently judged competition.
Seeking Breakthroughs in Packaging Innovation, Sustainability and Waste/Cost Reduction
- John Bernardo, president, Sustainable Innovations LLC, USA
- Peter Clarke, founder and CEO, Product Ventures, USA
- Sara Hartwell, Environmental Specialist, U.S. EPA Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery, USA
- Stuart Lendrum, head of Packaging, Sainsbury’s Supermarket Ltd., UK
- Mike Maggio, vice president of Global Strategic Design Operations, Johnson and Johnson
- Greg Pockat, vice president of Research and Development Curwood Inc, A Bemis Company, USA
- Fred Renk, vice president External Technology, Mead Westvaco, USA
- Gail Tavill, vice president of Sustainable Development, ConAgra Foods, USA
- Patricia Villalobos, PhD, director of Research & Development, Bimbo, Mexico
DuPont is a science-based products and services company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 70 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture and food; building and construction; communications; and transportation.
M. Ellen Foley