First Chemical Pascagoula and DuPont are committed to active support of the communities where we operate. First Chemical Pascagoula has been a Mississippi company since its founding in the late 1960s, and community involvement has always been, and continues to be, an important element of the company's overall values.
The company's community support focuses on projects that improve the quality of life for area residents, with particular emphasis on supporting education and the environment.
Here are some of the causes and organizations we support in Jackson County:
- United Way of Jackson & George Counties
- Pascagoula Schools
- Moss Point Schools
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College for "Chemistry Camp"
- Bacot Home
- Home of Grace
- Mary C. O'Keefe Cultural Center renovations
- Pascagoula River Audubon Center
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Boys and Girls Club of Jackson County
- March of Dimes
- The Nature Conservancy of Mississippi
- Girl Scouts of Gulf Pines Council, Inc.
- Our Daily Bread
- Boy Scouts of America
- Junior Achievement of Mississippi
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art
- Scholarships for local high school students