Premium No Gloss Color Enriching Sealer
Premium No Gloss Sealer is part of the line of Paver Armor Pro™ Color Enriching Sealers. This high-performing penetrating sealer provides protection against stains and deepens color with a matte, no gloss finish. Premium No Gloss Sealer is freeze-thaw stable.
|» Enhances and deepens color without a gloss|
» 2-in-1 penetrating sealer deepens color with a matte,
no gloss finish and provides premium protection against
oil- and water-based stains
» Weather resistant – protects up to 3 years on exterior surfaces
» Non-film forming - helps minimize efflorescence
» Low maintenance - great for heavy traffic
» Covers up to 300 sq ft per gallon
Where To Use
Pavers, brick, exposed aggregate concrete, unpolished poured concrete slabs and other masonry products typically found on vertical and horizontal surfaces such as sidewalks, patios, block walls, driveways and pool decks. Can also be used on exterior natural stone surfaces such as flagstone, slate, travertine, limestone and sandstone.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of use and desired results. Be sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be 50°F to 80°F. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until treated surface is dry.
- Liberally apply an even coat with a bristle paint brush, paint roller, low pressure sprayer, or pump-up garden sprayer.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15 to 20 minutes. During this time, distribute excess sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration. Broom out all puddles thoroughly until they completely penetrate the surface.
- A second coat should be applied 30 to 40 minutes after the initial application as directed in steps 1 and 2. For very porous surfaces and/or darker color enrichment, a third coat may be necessary.
- To prevent sealer residue, use clean, absorbent towels to remove from the surface any Premium No Gloss Color Enriching Sealer that has not penetrated the surface within 15 to 20 minutes.
- The sealer should be fully cured prior to water contacting the surface. Full cure is achieved in 72 hours. If there is a possibility of rain within the 72 hour cure time, cover surface so it remains dry.
- Clean tools used during application with water.