Why Kevlar® by DuPont?
Extraordinarily strong, light and cut-resistant, DuPont™ Kevlar® brand fibre is highly resistant to cuts, abrasion, and high temperatures and has five times the strength of steel based on weight.
We test Kevlar® safety gloves against a broad range of cut and thermal hazards. By developing fabrics that pass these tests, DuPont helps protect industrial workers from accidents on the job.
Kevlar® products and safety gloves offer the following safety and comfort benefits:
- Provide increased dexterity and a highly accurate sense of touch
- Thinner, lighter, more form-fitting than most conventional protective gloves
- Enhance flexibility necessary for handling small objects
- Improve grip when working with oil, greasy or wet parts
- Retain their shape, strength, cut resistance and thermal properties through repeated washings and prolonged wear
- Incorporate thermal protection
- Help in the prevention of accidents and injuries
- Increases on-the-job safety and efficiency
Watch Kevlar® gloves outperform gloves made of leather and cotton
Kevlar® Quality Programme