Why Tychem® by DuPont?
DuPont™ Tychem® offers comprehensive protection against chemical hazards.
We test Tychem® protective clothing against a broad range of hazardous chemicals to determine safe permeation levels for fabrics exposed to these types of threats. Permeation occurs when a chemical is absorbed until it saturates one side of the material and then desorbs, or diffuses, to the other side of the material. By developing fabrics that pass these tests, DuPont helps protect emergency response personnel and industrial workers.
Tychem® protective clothing offers the following safety and comfort benefits:
- Both chemical and biological hazard protection
- Innovative design features to provide increased protection and enhanced comfort
- Lightweight to help workers to perform at their best
- Robust: maximizing protection in use
- Disposable via standard means due to lack of halogen compounds
- CE Certified range of garments and accessories