DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Showcases how Materials Selections in Solar can Enable Higher Financial Returns
At Renewable Energy India (REI) 2013 - the leading solar power expo in India, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will highlight how materials can impact the power output and reliable lifetime of solar panels, lowering overall system costs and mitigating risk for both panel manufacturers and system investors.
If you plan to attend, please visit DuPont at booth - Hall #3, No. 63.
- Exhibition Times: Thursday, Sep. 12 through Saturday, Sep. 14, from 10:00-18:00
- Venue: India Expo Center, Greater Noida
- Conference: Renewable Energy India Conference, Sep. 12-14
- Keynote Address: Mr. Rajaram Pai, Business Manager – South Asia, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions, will give the keynote address at the “PV Technology: Equipment and Materials” session; Sep. 12, 4:00-5:30 pm.
- Panel Discussion: Mr. Pai will also be a participating in “The Power of Shunya™: Relying on Solar for a Brighter Future” panel discussion, Sep. 13, 4:15-5:45pm.
DuPont Booth Highlights
- DuPont™ Solamet® PV18x series photovoltaic metallizations are the latest frontside silver pastes designed to deliver higher solar cell efficiency beyond 19.3 percent with less material usage required.
- DuPont™ Tedlar® polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) films provide 30 years of proven durability and reliability for solar panels exposed to the harshest outdoor conditions.
- DuPont ionomer encapsulants have proven durability for more than 15 years and demonstrate resistance to Potential Induced Degradation (PID), a well-known cause of solar panel failure.
- New e-Frame integrated polymer module frames, designed to replace metal for lightweight and easier to assemble panels can reduce shipping and installation costs.
- DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide films are designed as substrate materials for flexible thin film solar panels.
To receive future email communications from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions.