DuPont to Exhibit at SNEC
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Showcases How Materials Selections can Enable Higher Financial Returns
At SNEC 2013, the leading global solar power expo, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will highlight how materials can impact the power output and reliable lifetime of solar panels, lowering overall system costs and mitigating risk for both panel manufacturers and system investors.
If you plan to attend, please visit DuPont at Booth #W4-558.
DuPont is also delivering several key technical presentations as part of the International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference.
Exhibition Times: Tuesday, May 14 through Thursday, May16, from 9:00-17:00
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Center, China
Conference : International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference, May 13-16
DuPont Booth Highlights
- DuPont™ Solamet® PV18x series frontside silver photovoltaic metallization pastes with unique chemistry deliver higher solar cell efficiency beyond 19.3 percent with less material usage required.
- DuPont™ Tedlar® polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) films provide 30 years of proven durability and reliability for solar panels exposed to the harshest outdoor conditions.
- DuPont ionomer encapsulants have proven durability for more than 15 years and PID-resistance established using extended IEC standard test methods.
- New e-Frame integrated polymer module frames, designed to replace metal for lightweight, easyto assemble panels that can reduce the cost of installation and shipping.
- DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide films, with more than 40 years of proven performance, are well suited for flexible solar panel substrates.
DuPont Technical Presentations SNEC 7th (2013) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference
Topic: Achieving High Solar Cell Efficiency with Advanced Metallization Materials and Enhanced Lightly Doped Emitter (LDE) Processes
Presenter: Alex Wu, Regional PV New Technology Manager, DuPont Microcircuit Materials
Topic: Comparison of Key PV Backsheet and Module Properties from Fielded Exposure and Accelerated Testing
Presenter: Oakland Fu, Technical Service Specialist, DuPont Photovoltaic Fluoromaterials, China
Topic: Avoiding Potential Induced Degradation (PID)
OFweek Solar & PV Seminar 2013
Topic: Advanced Solar Cell Technology