Taiwan Solar Industry Events Feature DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions is participating in two important upcoming solar industry events in Taiwan. At PV Taiwan, we will exhibit our latest materials designed to improve the power output and reliable lifetime of solar panels, which can help lower overall system costs and increase the rate of return on investments in solar energy. At the co-located PVSEC – 23 conference, industry-leading experts from DuPont will deliver key technical presentations and posters on a range of topics, including:
- The impact of durable materials on solar energy economics
- Achieving high solar cell efficiency through advanced metallization materials
- The role of ionomer encapsulants in enabling high efficiency, durable solar panels
- Key PV backsheet and module properties and performance
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will participate in the Taiwan International Photovoltaic Exhibition (PV Taiwan 2013), representing a broad portfolio of innovative materials used in the manufacture of both crystalline silicon and thin film solar cells and modules.
- Show Dates and Hours: Oct. 30 – Nov. 1, 9am - 5pm
- Venue: Hall 1, Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC)
- DuPont Booth # A0710
- DuPont Booth Highlights
- DuPont™ Solamet® PV18x series photovoltaic metallizations are the latest frontside silver pastes designed to deliver higher solar cell efficiency beyond 19.3 percent with less material usage required.
- DuPont™ Tedlar® polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) films provide 30 years of proven durability and reliability for solar panels exposed to the harshest outdoor conditions.
- DuPont ionomer encapsulants have proven durability for more than 15 years and demonstrate resistance to Potential Induced Degradation (PID), a well-known cause of solar panel failure.
- New e-Frame integrated polymer module frames, designed to replace metal for lightweight and easier to assemble panels can reduce shipping and installation costs.
- DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide films are designed as substrate materials for flexible thin film solar panels.
Several key speakers from DuPont will be featured at PVSEC-23.
- Venue: Taipei International Convention Center
- Dates: October 28 – November 1
- Featured Speakers From DuPont
| Plenary Session|
16:30 - 17:00
|Durable materials in solar energy economics|| Randal D. King,|
global technology director,
| Poster Session|
|Ionomer Encapsulants Enable High Efficiency, Durable Modules|| Hitoshi Akabane,|
marketing manager - Asia
| Poster Session|
|Key PV Backsheet and Module Properties and Performance from Fielded Exposure and Accelerated Testing|| Seesun Yeh,|
global channel manager,
| Oral Session|
10:40 – 11:00
|Achieve High Cell Efficiency by Advanced Metallization Materials|| Michael F. Barker,|
regional PV technology