Kalrez® and Zalak® high performance seals
DuPont™ Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts have been field proven in highly aggressive sealing environments for more than 30 years. Our parts can help improve sealing reliability in photovoltaic processes that use plasma, high heat and aggressive chemicals. Kalrez® seals resist over 1,800 chemicals including reactive gases and plasmas, alkalis, acids and solvents. Even in contact with these corrosive chemicals, Kalrez seals retain their elastomeric properties at temperatures as high as 325°C.
Kalrez® seals are proven to provide:
- Excellent resistance to aggressive chemicals including reactive gases and plasmas, alkalis, acids and solvents
- Outstanding thermal stability to 325C
In wafer based or thin film processes Kalrez® seals help:
- Improve uptime
- Extend mean time between seal replacement
- Lower cost of ownership
Zalak® high performance seals
DuPont™ Zalak® seals join the Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer product line as a cost-effective alternative in select applications where traditional sealing materials are insufficient.
In addition to its excellent plasma resistance, Zalak® 5300 seals offer:
- good resistance to “dry” process chemistry
- excellent compression set properties,
- low stiction (sticking), and
- very low particle generation
Lower Cost of Ownership...