DuPont™ Pro-Fusion Color™ Scratch Repair Stick
- Make sure that the scratched area is clean and free of dirt. If not,
wash the car's surface with regular automotive car wash. Once the car
is clean, dry the car's surface.
- It is necessary to prime the DuPont™ Pro-Fusion Color™ Scratch Repair
Stick. In order to do this, shake the stick well, push down on the tip
and then release it repeatedly until the fluid makes the tip wet. (This
may take a couple of minutes of repeated action).
- Place the tip at the beginning of the scratch and draw down the
- Wipe any excess away with a clean dry cloth and allow for a cure for 1 to 3 hours.
- Replace cap tightly after use.
Learn How to use the DuPont™ Pro-Fusion Color™ Scratch Repair Stick
DuPont™ Pro-Fusion Color™ Car Polish
- Select the appropriate DuPont Pro-Fusion Color Car Polish (Red,
Black, Silver, White or Blue).
- Wash the car's surface with a regular automotive car wash.
- Dry the surface of the car.
- Shake DuPont™ Pro-Fusion Color™ Car Polish bottle well before using.
- Apply a small amount of the DuPont™ Pro-Fusion Color™ Car Polish to
a microfiber applicator pad and rub in a circular motion one panel of
the car at a time
- Wait a few minutes until DuPont™ Pro-Fusion Color™ Car Polish dries.
- Wipe off with a microfiber cloth to leave a deep, long-lasting shine.