DuPont™ Vertisan™ is the new, next generation SDHI fungicide that provides powerful disease control in canola, sunflowers, pulse crops and potatoes.
Vertisan™ fungicide gives you confidence that you’ll have high-yielding, high-quality crops at the end of the season.
Vertisan™ is registered for use on these crops and diseases:
Canola: sclerotinia stem rot
Sunflowers: sclerotinia head rot
Pulse crops: achochyta blight, botrytis
Potatoes: rhizoctonia, early blight
Potent new fungicide to stop disease in its tracks
- Next generation SDHI mode of action
- Group 7 fungicide
New powerful tool for disease control
- New standard for sclerotinia protection
- Valuable resistance management tool for pulse crops
- New option for sclerotinia head rot in sunflowers
Providing excellent plant protection
- Balanced fungicide with residual, preventative and post-infection activity
- Translaminar and locally systemic protection within treated tissues
- Excellent rainfastness
- Provides powerful and consistent field performance
- Emulsifiable concentrate formulation: 200 g/L
- Excellent crop safety
- Outstanding rainfastness
- Easy to use and good tank-mix compatibility
INFORMATION & IDEAS
INFORMATION & IDEAS
New tools from DuPont solve major pest issues so Canadian producers can produce higher yields and better quality crops to feed a growing world population.
Sclerotinia head rot can decimate the seed heads of sunflowers, reducing yields by half. Newly registered Vertisan™ fungicide stands ready to protect the yield and quality of your high-value crop.
Under warm, wet conditions, the chickpea disease ascochyta blight can return again and again during the course of a growing season. Stop it with DuPont™ Vertisan™ fungicide.
Once sclerotinia gets established in your canola crop, it’s extremely difficult to stop it. The key to dealing with this serious disease is prevention, through the timely use of DuPont™ Vertisan™ fungicide.