DuPont™ Altacor® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® provides reliable, consistent control of major pests in Western pome and stone fruit crops. When used early in the pest life cycle, Altacor® prevents the build-up of pest populations to maximize yield potential.
High larvicidal efficacy and long-lasting activity provide excellent crop protection, even when circumstances prevent optimal application timing.
Exceptional Control of Lepidopteran Pests
- Provides multi-stage control of codling moth, obliquebanded leafroller, oriental fruit moth, peach twig borer, and other biting and chewing insects*
- Insects stop feeding in minutes
- No mite or aphid flaring
- Translaminar activity
- UV light stability
- Rainfast when spray dries
- Shortest re-entry interval – 4 hours
- Short pre-harvest interval
Excellent Environmental Profile
- Minimal impact on beneficials, including honey bees
- Excellent fit with IPM programs
*See product label for specific crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed
**Fruit expansion is a limiting factor relative to residual control