DuPont™ Coragen® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® uses a breakthrough mode of action to deliver remarkable protection against biting and chewing pepper pests.As part of an IPM program, Coragen® helps optimize yield and quality with reliable, consistent control of major pests on pepper crops.
Exceptional Control of Major Worm Pests
- Controls beet armyworm, European corn borer, many leafminers (larvae), loopers, tomato fruitworm, tomato pinworm, western yellowstriped armyworm, silverleaf whitefly (nymph suppression) and more*
- Insects stop feeding in minutes
- No mite or secondary pest flaring
- Long-lasting protection – 14 to 21 days and longer**
Rainfast when spray is dry
- Shortest re-entry interval – 4 hours
- Short pre-harvest interval – 1 day
- First and only insecticide to control worms through drip chemigation
Registered for drip and foliar spray (ground and air)
Excellent Environmental Profile
Minimal impact on beneficials when applied at label rates
Great Fit in IPM Programs
- Key component of effective insecticide spray programs in the Northeast, Central and South Florida, and North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia
An integral part of spray programs that include DuPont™ Lannate® LV ,DuPont™ Lannate® SP , DuPont™ Vydate® L , DuPont™ Asana® XL and DuPont™ Avaunt®
Complements Disease Control in Peppers
- Improved bioactivity for more disease control per pound with DuPont™ Kocide® fungicide/bactericide
Control and suppression of important fungal diseases, including anthracnose, with DuPont™ Tanos® fungicide
*See product label for crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed.
**Depending on application method, untreated plant material may not be fully protected as a result of plant growth.
DuPont™ Lannate® LV, Lannate® SP, Vydate® L and Asana® XL are restricted use pesticides.