DuPont™ Altacor® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® delivers nearly immediate and long-lasting protection, preventing the buildup of pest populations and maximizes your yield potential.
Altacor® helps conserve natural enemy populations and protects pollinators, these are cornerstones for IPM. Altacor® also offers consistent control of key pests, including codling moth, oriental fruit moth, navel orangeworm and peach twig borer, in stone fruit, pome fruit, tree nuts, grapes and more than 115 other crops. Please see product label for specific crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed.
The high larvicidal efficacy and long-lasting activity of Altacor® provide excellent crop protection, even when circumstances prevent optimal timing. Altacor® works through ingestion, contact, ovicidal on certain species and ovi-larvicidal activity for excellent control with its alternative mode of action. Exposed insects stop feeding in minutes and, with strong residual activity, it lasts longer than other options. When used early in the pest life cycle, Altacor® prevents the buildup of pest populations, maximizing your yield potential. It offers the shortest re-entry and short preharvest intervals adding additional flexibility for improved time management.
- The Almond Board of California and DuPont Crop Protection sponsor the Almond Industry Leadership program, assisting participants in achieving their full leadership potential for the betterment of the future of the California almond industry.
- In the apple industry, one of the highest measures of success is the Apple Grower of the Year Award. This award, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and presented by American/Western Fruit Grower magazine, recognizes apple growers who have reached outstanding levels of success, as indicated by their peers.
Additional Information (15)
- Application Recommendations for Altacor® for Eastern Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Application Recommendations for Altacor® for Eastern Apples (PDF)
- Application Recommendations for Altacor® for Almond, Pistachio, Walnut, Pecan and Filberts (Tree Nut Crop Group) (PDF)
- Altacor® Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- California and Arizona: Tree Nut insecticide recommendations (PDF)
- DuPont Altacor -- Recommendation Sheet Almond, Pistachio, Walnut, Pecan and Filberts (Tree Nut crop group) (PDF)
- Western Pome Fruit (PDF)
- Western Stone Fruit (PDF)
- DuPont Altacor -- Apples (PDF)
- Eastern Apples (PDF)
- Rynaxypyr™ Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- Pest control variables affecting aerial insecticide application (PDF)
- Best management practices for foliar insecticide application: Overview (PDF)
- European grapevine moth control in California, Oregon and Washington (PDF)
- Insecticide recommendations for stone fruit in California and Arizona (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
INFORMATION & IDEAS
DuPont™ Rynaxypyr® insect control quickly controls important Lepidoptera pests and other selected species, keeping populations in check to maximize yields.