DuPont™ Asana® XL Insecticide delivers reliable, long-lasting control of a wide range of key insect pests, including soybean aphid, many beetles, grasshoppers, Lepidoptera such as cabbage loopers, corn earworm, cutworms and other major pests, on field, vegetable, tree fruit and nut crops.
Asana® XL has a unique CSO cottonseed oil formulation that resists washoff and provides excellent UV stability – even under intense sunlight.
DuPont™ Asana® XL is a restricted use pesticide.
Growers get economical control with Asana® XL because it holds up better and remains active longer than most other pyrethroids. See label for details. For added convenience, Asana® XL can be used in many different tank mixes.
New DuPont™ Panoflex™ herbicide strengthens burndown weed control when paired with glyphosate for growers seeking flexibility for rotating into wheat, barley or soybeans.
Additional Information (14)
- Asana® XL vs. Generics: Proven performance at a great price (PDF)
- Asana® XL Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- Application recommendations for Asana® XL for potatoes (PDF)
- Asana® XL controls major sunflower insect pests (PDF)
- Control of grasshoppers with Asana® XL (PDF)
- Application recommendations for Asana® XL for apples (PDF)
- Application recommendations for Asana® XL for cole crops (PDF)
- Best management practices for foliar insecticide application: Overview (PDF)
- Insecticide recommendations for stone fruit in California and Arizona (PDF)
- Insecticide recommendations for coastal vegetables in California (PDF)
- Insecticide recommendations for vegetables in California (PDF)
- Cotton plant and stink bugs in Texas and the Midsouthern and Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Control of soybean aphids with Asana® XL and Lannate® LV (PDF)
- Midwest soybean insect control with Asana® XL (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
INFORMATION & IDEAS
DuPont™ Coragen® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® is an important part of a pepper IPM program, optimizing yield and quality through reliable and consistent control of key pepper pests.
DuPont™ Asana® XL insecticide holds up against sun and rain and stays active longer than the competition for reliable control of cabbage loopers, corn earworm, cutworm, soybean aphids and other damaging pests.
Growers who have long relied on DuPont™ Asana® XL insecticide now can turn to DuPont™ Assure® II herbicide, DuPont™ Express® herbicide and the DuPont™ ExpressSun® trait system for even more protection.
DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® is a product cost replacement program for growers in Colorado, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming who apply DuPont™ Assure® II herbicide to canola, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), crambe, dry beans, dry and succulent peas, dry lentils, and/or apply Asana® XL insecticide to chickpeas (garbanzo beans) dry beans, dry and succulent peas and/or lentils
The DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program is helping provide peace of mind for producers in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming. To participate, growers much purchase and apply Assure® II or Express® herbicides and/or Asana® XL insecticide to a qualifying crop. If that crop is destroyed by drought, frost, freeze, flood, hail or fire, DuPont will provide product cost-replacement credit at their local retailer where the product was purchased, in the amount of the in-season purchase used to treat the lost areas.
The DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® sugar beet cost replacement program protects early season herbicide and insecticide investments for sugar beet growers who apply UpBeet® and/or Assure® II herbicides and/or Asana® XL insecticides during the growing season.