DuPont™ Steward® EC insecticide delivers, fast broad-spectrum control of many worm pests and other insect pests to help growers protect alfalfa, cotton, peanut and soybean crop yields.
Steward® EC has a novel mode of action that works fast, targeting insects through ingestion as well as contact activity.
Quick feeding inhibition prevents damage for excellent crop protection. Residual activity lasts up to 14 days to help prevent build-up of pest populations and further maximize yield potential. Steward® EC also controls selected sucking insect pests such as cotton fleahoppers and tarnished plant bug. Steward® EC has an favorable environmental profile and uses on all labeled crops are designated as Reduced Risk by the EPA. With a unique mode of action and minimal impact on beneficial species, it’s an excellent partner in IPM programs when used in accordance with label directions.
*See product label for specific crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed.
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions for use.
Additional Information (8)
- Alfalfa Insecticide Recommendation Sheet (PDF)
- Steward® EC Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- Steward® EC for proven control of beet armyworm, alfalfa weevil larae, and Egyptian alfalfa weevil larvae (PDF)
- Steward® EC for proven control of armyworm and cabbage looper in cotton in the Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Pest control variables affecting aerial insecticide application (PDF)
- Best management practices for foliar insecticide application: Overview (PDF)
- Cotton plant and stink bugs in Texas and the Midsouthern and Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Mid-South Soybeans: Worm control with performance that lasts (PDF)