DuPont™ Vydate® L is a broad-spectrum insecticide/nematicide for the reliable systemic control of key pests and suppression of several nematode species in many crops, including tomatoes, cucurbits and peppers.
Vydate® L controls both above and below labeled ground pests.
It has shown effective, fast-acting control of aphids, mites, thrips, leafminers, weevils, leafhoppers and other yield-robbing pests across multiple life states. It also reduces nematode feeding, movement, reproduction and hatching. Vydate® L can be applied as a foliar spray at planting or via chemigation. Foliar applications can translocate downward to the root system, and soil applications can move upward through the roots throughout the plant canopy to protect both the root and canopy.
DuPont™ Vydate® L is a restricted use pesticide.
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions for use.
Additional Information (7)
- Vydate® Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- Broad-spectrum control of key pests in vegetable crops (PDF)
- The translaminar movement of Lannate® and Vydate® insecticides in leaves (PDF)
- Vydate® L for Florida citrus greening management (PDF)
- Best management practices for foliar insecticide application: Overview (PDF)
- Insecticide recommendations for coastal vegetables in California (PDF)
- Insecticide recommendations for vegetables in California (PDF)