DuPont™ Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall Radiant Barrier The real breathable radiant barrier!
Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall radiant barrier is a micro-fibrous breathable building membrane that has been metallised on one side while still retaining its breathability without the need for holes or perforations. The 2743 mm (9 foot) wide roll makes for easy, more productive installation. Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall Radiant Barrier is a tough durable wall wrap that will withstand high winds prior to cladding. DuPont will guarantee performance in winds up to 120 KPH. In a brick veneer wall, Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall Radiant Barrier will give an R-Value of 1.1.
Typical Foil Wrap
What does Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall Radiant Barrier offer?
* A real breathable radiant barrier without the need for holes or perforations, yet with excellent water and air hold out properties
* Extremely strong and durable, guaranteed by DuPont for winds up to 120 kph
* Unique 9 foot high roll allows for quick, easy installation
* Light, easy to handle makes for quicker installation
What are the benefits of Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall Radiant Barrier?
* Unique structure allows high vapour transmission and high water and air hold out properties * Up to 5 times more breathable than perforated wraps * Strong, tough and durable guaranteed by DuPont not to blow off the wall in winds up to 120 kph * Lightweight, easy to handle * 9 foot high roll (only metallised product in Australia in this size) allows for quick on-site installation - productivity gains * Independently tested and complies with Australian Standards
What are the Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall Radiant Barrier product packages?
Tyvek® Enercor™ Wall Radiant Barrier Wrap comes in a roll size of 2743mm wide (nine foot) x 30 metres.
It comes in 40 rolls per pallet.