DuPont Imaging Technologies is a market-focused global organization integrating its DuPont™ Cyrel® Packaging Graphics.
The flexographic revolution began after the invention of the photopolymer plate by DuPont scientist. This has been followed with further innovations, which have extended the capabilities of flexography and opened new avenues for growth.
For more than 20 years converters, printers, trade shops and companies using flexible packaging have learned to look up to DuPont™ Cyrel® for the newest innovations in flexo plates and systems. With the introduction of DuPont™ Cyrel® Digital Imaging System, DuPont again demonstrates its commitment to meet the demands for higher quality and productivity in fexographic printing.
Good packaging provides information and encourages consumers to make a purchase. The printing on a packaging medium plays a decisive role whether it can also satisfy its many tasks. Over the last few years, precisely in the printing of packaging materials, fexographic printing has been able to register the highest growth rates in the industry.
Since they were introduced by DuPont™ in 1974 under the product name Cyrel®, photopolymer printing plates have made a significant contribution to this success story.
Cyrel® is the most widely used photopolymer plate system in the flexographic printing industry.
Today DuPont offers a comprehensive range of solutions for the flexographic printing via its Cyrel® family of products;
DUPONT INNOVATION AWARD FOR CYREL® FAST DIGITAL SYSTEM
- DuPont™ Cyrel® Printing Plates
- DuPont™ Cyrel® Plate Making Systems
- DuPont™ Cyrel® Plate Mounting Systems
- DuPont™ Cyrel® Solvent Distillation Systems
- DuPont™ Cyrel® Flexo Optimization Systems (CYFOS)
- DuPont™ Cyrel® Digital Imager
- DuPont™ Cyrel® FAST System
DuPont Imaging Technologies has received a Technical Innovation Award for its Cyrel®FAST Digital Flexographic Platemaking System from the Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) and Flexo Market News magazine. The award recognizes outstanding and innovative technical achievement that benefits the entire flexographic printing industry.
DuPont has earned this recognition because the judging team made up of expert flexo printers and prepress providers felt the Cyrel®FAST Digital system represented a high level of achievement and helped users of the system achieve excellence in flexography. The return on capital employed was also an important factor in selecting the winner based on a cost- benefit analysis.
Added Ken Lowden, Market Development Manager, DuPont Imaging Technologies, “We are extremely proud to receive this honor for the second time from an important organization like the FTA. It’s a key acknowledgement of our continued investment in the technological growth of flexography, as well as our on-going leadership that began nearly 30 years ago when DuPont introduced the first photopolymer flexo plate.”
The Cyrel®FAST Digital System allows trade shops, printers/converters and others to produce high-quality flexo plates quickly by combining the efficiency and speed of digital platemaking with the productivity and environmental benefits of dry, thermal plate processing. In particular, plates processed on the Cyrel®FAST thermal developer can be made up to 75 percent faster than conventional solvent washout systems without the use, storage and recycling of wet chemistry.
- Technical Innovations.
- Highly skilled technical customer support team.
- Customer Technology Centers across the globe to support research, product evaluation, support and training.
- For Asian customers, Customer Technology Centres are located at Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai.
- Launched the world’s firs ‘Dry to Dry’ process 3002.
- Introduced computer to plate technology.
- Launched world’s firs automatic sleeve processing system.
- Introduced the world’s first dry plate processing system - DuPont™ Cyrel® FAST.
- DuPont™ Cyrel® Flexo Optimization System (CYFOS) for color management & print standardization.
DuPont (Thailand) Ltd.
6-7th Floor, M. Thai Tower,
All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Phatumwan,
Tel : +662- 659 4062
Fax : +662- 659 4002