Nikaflex® offers a family of epoxy-based adhesive systems, which can be used as a stand-alone sheet adhesive or in combination with DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide to make coverlay.
There are three different coverlay films available:
- CISV - is a general-purpose adhesive typically used with F-30V copper clad laminate
- CISA - paired with F-50V copper clad laminate, provides superior ion migration performance
- CISD- is a high temperature adhesive system and is typically used with F-20 or F-60V copper clad laminate
Also available are three complementary bonding films:
- SAFW for general-purpose applications
- SAFV for multi-layer flexes
- SAFD for high temperature applications
Nikaflex® is a registered trademark of, and used with permission of, Nikkan Industries Co., Ltd.