DuPont™ Pyralux® APR copper clad resistor laminate is ideal for advanced applications in military, aerospace, automotive and consumer electronics markets, where reliable embedded resistor technology, temperature tolerance, and robust processing is required.
This patented all polyimide composite is a double sided construction of polyimide film bonded to copper foil, and features Ticer Technologies’ TCR® thin film copper resistor foil as one or both of the clad foils.
- Excellent resistive layer tolerance and electrical performance
- Excellent dielectric thickness tolerance
- Embedded capacitance and resistance in a single laminate
- Thin, rugged copper clad laminate with superior handling and processing
- High copper polyimide resistor foil adhesion strength
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion for flex and rigid multi-layer PCBs
- Excellent thermal resistance, up to 180C (356F) M.O.T.
- UL 94V-0, UL Registered, File E124294
- Compatible with printed wiring board industry processes, IPC 4204/11 certified
DuPont™ Pyralux® APR copper clad resistor laminate is available in a broad range of dielectric thicknesses and resistance levels, to provide designers, fabricators, and assemblers a wide variety of circuit constructions.
Download the Data Sheet and Processing Guide for Pyralux® APR
Ticer Technologies’ trademark is owned by Ticer Technologies, L.L.C., Chandler, AZ. TCR is a registered trademark owned by Nippon Mining & Metals Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan. Ticer Technologies is a licensee of the technology and trademark of TCR®. TCR® is manufactured under license from Nippon Mining & Metals Co., Ltd. using one or more of the following United States patents: 6,771,160; 6,824,880; 6,841,084; 6,489,034; 6,489,035; and 6,622,374.