Pyralux® AP-PLUS offers a new range of greater core thicknesses - from 7 to 12 mils and up – dramatically improving signal integrity and further boosting reliability to help OEM designers, fabricators, and assemblers achieve maximum yields and performance in the most demanding flexible and rigid-flex printed circuit designs. Based on the leading Pyralux® AP brand all-polyimide copper-clad laminate, Pyralux® AP-PLUS is ideal for use in military, aerospace and medical equipment applications.
- Tight overall thickness tolerance for controlled impedance applications
- Expanded design options for manufacturing yields and signal integrity in high-frequency circuits.
- Fully compatible with industry fabrication processes. IPC 4204/11 certified.
- All-Polyimide laminate cores in 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 mil thickness. Copper choices from 5 micron to 2 oz.
- Available in standard and custom sizing (up to 100” length)
Electrical benefits include:
- Signal transmission efficiency
- Lower noise
- Faster transmission across a wide range of design frequencies
Download the Data Sheet and Processing Guide for Pyralux® AP-PLUS
* Hubble Telescope image provided courtesy of NASA